Sunday, December 23, 2007

Greetings*


Hi!

I've never done this before. I always seem to have a lot to say...the emails I send are always longer than most of the ones I receive...I often have to text message using the "multi-text" method...or else get that 'friendly' text from Verizon, telling me how many characters I'm allowed in one text.

I always try to find a way to say more with less words. It seems this may be a good place to spew some of the "extra" words that get left out, when I am hard at work, condensing my thick, expanding thoughts.

Or, on the contrary, maybe this will be a good place for me to practice my brevity, attempting to concisely give you my thoughts.

Or, maybe, I should say F*CK BREVITY and just ramble a bit. Either way, I guess I now have another place to say or not say what is going on in my world.

I just had a thought...should 'Blogger' be really called 'Bragger'? Because, you get in here, and you end up just talking about yourself, no? I guess it would only be 'Bragging' instead of 'Blogging' if the stuff you are saying is inherently stuff that someone else may want to be doing themselves.

I dunno. I've gotten so lazy with typing...capitalization being the biggest laziness. Speaking of capitalizing (which I am doing quite well in this here blog), here is a video that a friend sent me, in the spirit of the holidays. I was quite fascinated by it, so if you want to have a little "mini inconvenient truth" sesh, watch this vid (okay, I just learned how to be all fancy and 'embed' these vids, but for now, I can only do it thru youtube, so I had to pick just the trailer, cuz the actual video is 20 mins and is too long for one youtube session...BUT, I highly recommend seeing the whole vid~ www.storyofstuff.com, in the meantime, maybe this will get your head tilted just a little, AGAIN, like it did for me):



Okay, now that you are either done having your bubble burst about STUFF or skipped it entirely, maybe you are ready for a more light hearted holiday vid:



Both of these vids encapsulate my current holiday status: grateful, laughing, careful, and loving.

So, sweet peeps, I hope this "thing", this blog thing finds you feeling really good, surrounded by people and things and food you love, and laughing. I hope you laugh a ton during these holidays!

I don't even know...am I supposed to sign this thing? If so:

With love and light*
Michele
P.S. I chopped my hair!

No comments: