Sunday, May 4, 2008

honestly




wow.

saw dso, (DARK STAR ORCHESTRA) a couple times this last week. at the great american music hall (GAMH) in sf. one of my favorite venues. what a sick room. love that place.

i love hearing the music of the grateful dead in san francisco. i dunno. it really works for me. isn't that a lucky thing for me! i feel so grateful for music right now in my life. it is definitely shining some serious light

you guys listening to my morning jacket or what? if you are not, what are you waiting for? thanks to matt and shannon for turning me onto them once upon a time.

so yeah. dso at the gamh. good stuff.

i took that pic the 3rd night. good to see all the cute sweet nice kind faces*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky-duck being where you are girl!

~highway320