Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Song & Dance"

I've been thinking hard about a new name for my blog. This one, "Song & Dance" might not be it either, but I'm ready to try it out. I've been thinking "What Shall We Say, Shall We Call It By A Name?", while in my weird way of thinking is sorta clever, is just entirely too long. That, BTW, came from the Weather Report Suite from the Grateful Dead. That line is an exclamatory moment of that favorite song. Still, too long!

I was on the phone with a friend, and he blurted out, "...song and dance..." and I was like, "Wow! That's it!" Though, I've had other ideas lately, too: Lightning Bugs, Extro/Intro, Fingers Crossed,...Song & Dance just made the most sense. So, without a Song & Dance, for now, it'll be "Song & Dance". I'm amused by that. Ridic.

No comments: