Tuesday, September 23, 2008

it's offish' (sorta)



i can't tell you how happy i am to finally get it straight. ryan blogged today about finally signing a paper that says he can be a member of the cardinals!!!!!!!! its been sorta driving me nuts, not knowing what the EFF to call my most favorite music in the world...i mean, it really doesn't matter much either way, but just for the sake of sakeness (not to be confused with sake that you drink or sake that you eat if you eat salmon that is sushi)...here are some great links to read some very clear distinctions (for now) about my favorite band in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

neal casal speaks on current cardinalocity
ryan speaks on newly reborn foggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were surely missed at these shows, Wonderpiece! A glorious trifecta, we lived it to the fullest :)

Glad you caught some sweetness at Sweetwater!

I know I could have just e-mailed you, but I like to break the string of "0 comments" on your blog once in a while!

All the best,
~Highway320