Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day One: Coachella (clean-up)



hahahaha. forgot about a couple things from day one.

racounteurs: my anticipation for the verve clearly overshadowed my attn span for the racs. it wasn't that they weren't good, because i mean, hello, it was the racs. it was great! i just needed to be sure i didn't have to tinkle during the verve, and on my way to that, i got a cocktail, mingled, and just listened from the ledge of the vip zone. of course, great set, but i was way way way preoccupied with the verve. fuck it. we like what we like.

spank rock: walking over to serj from sharon jones, i got vortexed at the spank rock tent. wow! they were raging. couldn't get over the name either. hilar. needed to note them cuz i was like, wow~ great sound.

cut copy: heard 'em walking by heading to the breeders and would have stopped for more, but me and my friend who brought me to the event needed to see the breeders. no prob really. easy breezy but cut copy sounded cool for sure.

No comments: